Monday, November 16, 2009

Canceled Church???


So we had two snow storms come through over the weekend and just DUMP on us. (You can imagine how happy I wasn't) Thus, on Sunday, when we got up to get ready we were told - "Brother So-and-So called. Church is canceled."

Huh? They can do that?

So I texted members of my family to share the news.

And here is how each one responded. I think you'll find their personalities as funny as I did.


My original text: "Church was canceled. Too much SNOW!!!"

Meghan: "Omg. Why do you live there?? That's crazy."

Brandon: "What an excuse. Back in the day Mormons had to travel miles and die in the snow."

Dad: "Too much snow? How can there be too much snow?"

Sean: "So they decided to cancel everyone's salvation. That's cool."

6 comments:

Ben said...

oh my gosh. I laughed out loud, in class.

krissiecook said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd get the same reaction if a hurricane cancelled out services.

jenibug said...

I think your family represents about every personality type there is! haha

THE LIZARD'S said...

hi fawn! this is lolly from sb. I saw your blog on patty's! this post is hilarious! Not sure where you live but that is alot of snow! I like sean's comment the best..so funny! No salvation for you today.. due to the snow.

Orange said...

Funny girl, Fawn! I am thinking that your mom didn't answer because she doesn't text. Love all your pictures, especially the snowberries.

Orange said...

Oh, Orange is me, Jennifer Newkirk, BTW.