Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In the Zombie Zone

The advice comes from out of no where.
Co-workers I barely see on a usual basis feel the need to
pull me in their offices and pass-on the wisdom of their experience.
I don't mind it. It's fun to sit for a few minutes to gab, wonder and plan.

Then conversation always turns to symptoms and the list is endless -
Before I leave they usually say
"But no matter what, enjoy your whole pregnancy."
Believe me I'm trying . . .
but my most consuming symptom totally wipes me out . . .







I am ALWAYS exhausted . . .





Exhausted to the point that I have lost motivation to do anything . . .
except sleep.








I'm so demotivated that, I, the Recycling Queen have been caught throwing away my glass, plastics and newspaper. I'll never live it down.








But how can I focus on the environment when all I dream about all day long
are fluffy blankets, plush pillows and a California King mattress all to myself???


My husband thinks I'm trying to get out of . . .
everything (dishes, laundry, cleaning)

I'm sure I'll enjoy my pregnancy - as soon as I wake up.
ZZzzzzzzzzz . . .
(9 Weeks)

1 comment:

Anne said...

Have I ever told you how much I love your drawings? Haha! They always seem to make me laugh. Miss you!